Exchange Program Application Forms
Definition of “Exchange Student”:
A student from one of our Exchange Partner Universities that comes to study at Ryukoku University.
- (00) Ryukoku University Guide For Exchange Students
- (01) Notice for Ryukoku University Exchange Student
- (02) Nomination Form Incomings_RU
- (03) Checklist for Documents Submission
- (04) Application Form
- (05) Plan of Study at Ryukoku University
- (06) Evaluation of Japanese Language Proficiency
- (07) Letter of Recommendation
- (08) Certificate of Health
- (09) Ryukoku University Student Dormitory
- (10) Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- (11) Financial Support Questionnaire
- (12) Grid for Self-Assessment of Japanese Language Skills
- (13) Explanatory Sheet:Grid for Self-Assessment(CEFR Chart) and
Organization of JEP Kyoto Classes
The document titled “02_Exchange Student Nomination Sheet” MUST be received directly from the home university.
*All documents included from (03) to (13) above must be printed out and submitted as exchange application materials.
*All exchange application documents must be sent to Ryukoku University directly from your home university, and arrive at our office in hard copy by the deadline (Japan time). Please do not send the documents on your own.