612-0029 4-10 Nishiura-cho, Fukakusa, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto
※2 minutes on foot to Fukakusa Campus
- 5 minutes on foot to Ryukokudai-mae-fukakusa Station (Keihan Line)
- 15 minutes on foot to Kuinabashi Station (Subway Karasuma Line)
- 10 minutes on foot to Inari Station (Japan Railways)
- Shared Facilities:
Shower rooms/bathrooms, kitchens (refrigerators, IH cookers), coin-operated laundry equipment.
- Room Amenities:
Desk, chair, bed, reading light, air conditioner/heater, kitchenette, toilet, curtains, laundry pole
Available in your own room
- Rent: 35,000 JPY/Month
- Monthly electricity and water charges 10,000 JPY/Month(fixed rate)
100,000 JPY (upon entry only)
1 year (It is possible to extend the length of stay)
- Residents will need to provide personal cups, dishes, etc.
- All Residents are required to rent bedding, which includes the following lease items: Kakebuton (heavy blanket), Shikibuton (mattress), pillow, wool blanket, towel blanket and two pairs of sheets, kakebuton covers and pillow covers.
- Ryukoku University is considering offering a monthly rent subsidy of 10,000 JPY to all international students who live in Mitra-kan for the year 2021 only.
As a result, during the 2021 Academic Year (April 2021 to March 2022), students will be able to live in Mitra-kan for 35,000 JPY per month,including utilities. ; (the regular cost is 45,000 JPY without the rent subsidy).
If there are any changes to the situation, we will inform you as soon as possible.