612-0029 4-10 Nishiura-cho, Fukakusa, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto
※2 minutes on foot to Fukakusa Campus
- 5 minutes on foot to Ryukokudai-mae-fukakusa Station (Keihan Line)
- 15 minutes on foot to Kuinabashi Station (Subway Karasuma Line)
- 10 minutes on foot to Inari Station (Japan Railways)
- Shared Facilities:
Shower rooms/bathrooms, kitchens (refrigerators, IH cookers), coin-operated laundry equipment.
- Room Amenities:
Desk, chair, bed, reading light, air conditioner/heater, kitchenette, toilet, curtains, laundry pole
Available in your own room
- Rent: 35,000 JPY/Month
- Monthly electricity and water charges 10,000 JPY/Month(fixed rate)
100,000 JPY (upon entry only)
1 year (It is possible to extend the length of stay)
- Residents will need to provide personal cups, dishes, etc.
- All Residents are required to rent bedding, which includes the following lease items: Kakebuton (heavy blanket), Shikibuton (mattress), pillow, wool blanket, towel blanket and two pairs of sheets, kakebuton covers and pillow covers.
- Ryukoku University is offering a monthly rent subsidy of 10,000 JPY to all International Students who live in Mitra-kan, limited to the 2021 Academic Year (April 2021 ~ March 2022).
As a result, during the 2021 Academic Year, students will be able to live in Mitra-kan for 35,000 JPY per month, including utilities costs. (The regular, unsubsidized cost is 45,000 JPY per month).
If there are any changes to the situation, we will inform you as soon as possible.