Need Help?

Center for the Promotion of Global Education

Exchange Studies at Ryukoku University

Ryukoku University has General Memorandums of Understanding and Student Exchange Partnerships with educational institutions located throughout the world. Students who come to Ryukoku University through the conditions set forth in these Student Exchange Agreements are referred to as “Exchange Students”.

The studies of most inbound Exchange Students are based in our Japanese Experience Program in Kyoto (JEP Kyoto), and supplemental registration for selected subjects in our regular Faculties and Graduate Schools* is possible. On the other hand, some Student Exchange Agreements focus solely on graduate-level research.

*To register for subjects at the graduate level, students must belong to a Graduate School at their Home University.

Students should consult with Study Abroad Representatives at the Home University regarding agreement conditions and how to apply for the program.

Reference Links:

Japanese Experience Program in Kyoto (JEP Kyoto)

Ryukoku University’s Global Partners