Exchange Program

Ryukoku University has student exchange partnerships with universities and colleges in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America. Students from these institutions who come to study at Ryukoku University based on these agreements (i.e. “Exchange Students”) take undergraduate classes within our Faculties, enroll in graduate classes or conduct graduate-level research, or participate in classes within our Japanese Experience Program in Kyoto (JEP Kyoto). However, exchange program content and conditions vary between universities. If you are interested in participating in exchange studies at Ryukoku University, please be sure to consult with the International Office or study abroad representatives at your home university ahead of time to learn more about the conditions that apply to you.

*Students for whose exchanges are based on a University-wide Agreement are basically offered any classes available at the undergraduate or graduate level, as long as they meet the language requirements and are accepted by the instructor.

*Students who wish to register for Graduate School classes at Ryukoku University must have a Bachelor’s degree and belong to a Graduate School at their home university.

JEP Kyoto (Flyer)

Studies at Ryukoku University